Today I will have four separate posts, to see if that would work better. This post is all about the human microbiome, with articles about arthritis, childhood wheezing, and pregnancy.
Human Gut Microbiome
- Arthritis susceptibility and the Gut Microbiome – Veena Taneja – FEBS Letters
- Polymicrobial airway bacterial communities in adult bronchiectasis patients – Paul Purcell – BMC Microbiology
- Integrative transcriptome meta-analysis reveals widespread sex-biased gene expression at the human fetal–maternal interface – Sam Buckberry – Molecular Human Reproduction
- Consequences of antibiotics and infections in infancy: bugs, drugs, and wheezing – Mei-Sing Ong – Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- Microscopic army helps body fight premature death – Jeff Hansel – Postbulletin